How to Apply
You must have an application on file in order to be contacted for an interview. Only those who qualify for interviews will be contacted directly by the Scribe manager. We strongly recommend you carefully read the Job Description and Commitment sections of this website prior to filling out the scribe application. Due to the high volume of application received every hire, only qualified applicants will be considered and contacted for an interview.
How to Submit an Application
- Fill out an online application.
- Attach a resume, recent transcripts (unofficial is acceptable), and a letter of reference.
- Contact us for any question you may have regarding the Scribe program.
Tips for Applying
The success of the University Of Florida Department of Emergency Medicine Scribe Program attracts many qualified individuals and we may not be able to interview all applicants. The following tips may improve the opportunity of being interviewed:
- Provide one or more phone numbers and a current email address.
- If you are a student, you must upload a copy of your most recent transcripts to your application in order to qualify for an interview.
- Letters of reference are optional, but they may improve your chances of being interviewed.